Friday, January 29, 2010

Staying in bed might not be so boring afterall~

DSC02982
pix (92)
I made a veil for my room’s lamp a long time ago, but haven’t had the chance to decorate it yet pix (576)
I am going to decorate it once I get better, because now I am sick and have a fever, so I have to lie down …
No fun pix (226)_pix (226)
However, for now, since I am extremely bored, I will just lie down and maybe eat some chocolate,
while thinking of the Valentine’s Party and how to decorate the veil.
Oh, I also have to think about how to make the Valentine’s Card for  vulgar_bunnies on LJ too
Waaaaah~ It might not be that boring afterall~
pix (232)
pix (232)
pix (232)
pix (232)
pix (232)
pix (232)
oh
and
and
and
Takuma said he will help me with my Geology lab, lucky~
I was staring at those rocks for 5 hours yesterday and 2 hours the day before,
I really do think I need help …
Some of them looks like just regular rocks on the ground if you ask me …

No comments: