Friday, January 29, 2010

Karaoke Valentine’s Party for Lolita

pix (618)
pix (4)pix (347) pix (4)

Dear friends pix (13)
I will be having a Karaoke Valentine’s Party for friends, and I hope you can come
It will be on Saturday the 13th at 5:00 P.M.
We will still be discussing what karaoke place will be the best, and I will need your help for it o0020002010330508593
We will be having a chocolate exchange and games !
I am sure it is better to have a karaoke Valentine’s Party with fellow lolita friends 33_d
Please comment or PM if you can come, and please tell me if you will be bringing other people with you.
Also, please tell me if you have an allergy so we can made others aware what should not be brought to the meetup !
Thank you, and I hope I can see you soon !

57_d
57_d
57_d
57_d

P.S. You do not need to dress as a sweet lolita, all lolita styles are welcomed (I might be in gothic myself) :D
pix (4)pix (4)pix (4)

No comments: