Friday, January 29, 2010

Choco-Pie

DSC02980

pix (47)
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~ b.bun here ! 13
I actually lost my camera, so I have to use the old one, and thus I was lazy to transfer it, but now since my head is too full with school stuff and wants to take a break, I can get around to transfer pics to my laptop.
The pic up there is actually one of my emergency items, when I am feeling sad/lazy/hungry, I go to them for the last resort !  13
They are reaaaaaaaaaaaaally good ! The milk chocolate outside of the cookies and marshmallow in the inside... YUM~ 131313
You should try them ! pix (222)
I get them in H-Mart, and I do not know where else to get them... T^T

2 comments:

bunni ★ said...

OMGGGG!!
I'm glad to see that you love them!!
Chocopies are like... my favourite sweet in the entire world.
I wish they make dark chocolate ones but w/e, they're still super good! >o<]

I get mine from H-Mart as well, I don't think I've ever seen them at any other store @__@

Unknown said...

O.o You too???!
It is addicting isn't it?
I just bought 6 more packs of them after finishing two packs in less than a week LOL xDDD
Haha, I really don't think other store has them xDD