Friday, May 4, 2012

Links to my Pinterest and Tumblr + my recent addition to my lolita wardrobe.







Just a quick update that I have been on Tumblr and Pinterest too:
If you follow me, please comment in this post so I know where you got the link from and will follow you back :D
 

Now let's get to more of the new items that I just got/reserved:

Juliette et Justine:
 
Stolen Kiss(pictured above)
Baiser de l'ange
~ベゼ ド ランジュ~
Painting by Jean-Honoré Fragonard


Forêt profonde robe
~フォレ プロフォン~
From the Novel Undine, Chapter IX
Painting: Daniel Maclise
Source: http://www.chinaoilpainting.com/htmlimg/image-62827.html


Cadrage robe
~カドラージュ ローブ~




Amour d'amants jupe
~アムール ダモン ローブ~





for this jupe, if anyone has a size 1 and would like the size 2, please leave a comment so we can trade! I will need your proof pictures and A LOT of feedbacks and proof that you have been active in the comm. :)

From Alice and The Pirates, I got Queen's Coach high waisted corset skirt in Ivory  along with its headbow and socks.


From Metamorphose, I got Blooming Garden OP in pink. If anyone has the JSK in black or yellow, please contact me if you are interested in trading :)


From Angelic Pretty, I got Sugary Carnival Skirt in pink and Rose Toilette OP in pink (if anyone wants to trade the Rose Toilette OP in pink to the JSK in either red, pink, or mint, please contact me)

From not strictly lolita items, I got a couple of things from Jesus Diamante (one of them was this wonderful white fur shawl that I used for the tea party photoshoot a post down,) Tralala, and also from La Parfait.

For my other purchases that I never put in here:
Moi Meme Moitie:
Silent Moon JSK in black x white
Holy Stained Window JSK in black x silver
Divine Cross skirt in black x gold
Holy Queen JSK in black x white (I traded my old one and regretted it so I buy another one haha)


That is the highlights of my newest purchase. I will update it with pictures whenever I am done with school (hopefully before I go to Indonesia and Europe this summer.)

Oh, and I am planning on selling/trading my Puppet Circus skirt in ivory since it is too big for me ;_;)
if you are interested and have a decent feedback, please contact me.





8 comments:

Alexandriaweb said...

I have so much love for Juliet and Justine :)

Starlightcandy said...

such great things *.*

I now follow you on tumblr. :3 This is mine: http://starlightcandy.tumblr.com/

Unknown said...

They just keep on coming out with gorgeous pieces!

Unknown said...

I will follow you back as soon as I get to my computer :D
I agree, I have been wanting Amor d'amants for a long time haha

redtonic said...

That is absolutely amazing. I always feel like people like you can't be on the egl comms because we never see a lot of people with these many items in their closets. I wish you guys would share more. I'd love to see a photo of them all together :D

Unknown said...

I just post my favorite items from my wardrobe in flickr and never really participate in the egl's wardrobe theme because most of the time I'm afraid it will turn into drama ;^; I feel safer sharing it on my blog though :)
The pictures are now up http://thecircusstage.blogspot.com/2012/05/new-lolita-garments-in-my-wardrobe.html :D

redtonic said...

I always post on the theme and get surprised that people find i have a great wardrobe and then i expect others to be a lot better but there are only two or three that impress me. I always wonder why. I understand though, its a shame girls have to be so nasty to one another... and that it becomes so bad that people just don't post anymore.

Unknown said...

I think so too, and it is worse because most of the dramas are nonesense stuff and they keep on dragging it out and ended up "beating a dead horse"-kind of scenario. Can you show me your wardrobe post link? I want to see it :D