Monday, August 29, 2011

Food, Food, Food, and MOAR FOOD!

Custard Pudding and Dumpling (3)

The most recent dessert that I made is
Caramel Custard Pudding
because I watch too much of:
pixel (173)

and I cannot stop thinking about PUDDI PUDDI


PUDDI PUDDI~
PUDDI PUDDI~
PUD-SEE WHAT VIDEO DOES TO ME??!




Anyway… now on to the next food that I cook…
Vegetable dumpling with garlic spicy sweet sauce:
-sorry about the color of the next two pics, it was taken at night with my dining room light-
Custard Pudding and Dumpling (2)

before that I cooked spaghetti
DSCN4746
pixel (173)

before that I was in the mood for some
Chinese beef meatball and vermicelli soup
so that’s what I made
DSCN4738
I have been wanting to cook mapo tofu but it looks like it gotta wait for a while haha
I promise I will post more loli coords when it gets cooler here in GA,
thank you for reading & have a good day everyonepixel (294)

6 comments:

Akashi said...

The spaghetti was really good and I was sad when I finished it because I had no more left ;-;

Also I want all the food pictured

Waaannnnnnnnnnntttttt

Donni Talluto/ LususNaturales said...

too bad I can't eat the majority of the food posted here. *sobs forever* but they look delicious!

serepuff said...

One day soon I will appear at your door and eat everything hahaha xD I miss you ~ <3

Unknown said...

@AkashiI can always make you some more, and beside, the pudding was so easy to make I can always make one whenever you come over. :D

Unknown said...

@Donni SmithYou are not a vegetarian are you? Last time I remember us eating together at the Korean restaurant and I thought you eat meat?

Unknown said...

@serepuff*Waits for Puff* Just tell me and I will get the food ready! xDD