Monday, November 14, 2011

AWA Photoshoot, Masquerade, Prohibition, and 2 Halloween Coordinates +Lolita Meetup





 Hi again!

I am currently on my final week at Savannah College of Art and Design so I don't have much time to
update my blog; moreover, I haven't been able to take pictures of my outfit lately so here are some
pictures from Anime Weekend Atlanta 2010 photoshoot that I did with

It was a wonderful photoshoot, the photographers were very friendly and professional.
Before I go on about the photoshoot, I just want to share one thing.
Look at this drawing by Donni Smith!
It made my day, thank you very much Donni!! 


It was me wearing a fur shawl and a Cherry Berry Bunny OP in red~ *O*

You can find out more about her in http://kakumei-chan.blogspot.com/




Here are a couple more pictures from that photoshoot:


Headpiece: Handmade
JSK: Angelic Pretty
Bolero: Angelic Pretty
Purse: Angelic Pretty
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Offbrand


 














I find this last one very interesting as they play with our shadow.


 



I also had an opportunity to go to SCAD Masquerade Ball and Prohibition Cigar Bar this past month.
This is what I wore to the Masquerade:


JSK: Alice and the Pirates (I will find more pictures of this coord that shows the JSK)
Shawl: Antique Beast
Mask: Offbrand
Shoes: BCBG

The article that me and Andra made for it:


 The article that I made for prohibition:


More pictures of it can be found in:



Also, here are some of of my Halloween lolita coordinate :)




JSK: Lief
Travel Purse and Hat: Harry Potter World at Island of Adventure
Shawl: offbrand
Rose Corsage: Handmade
Shoes: Liz Lisa








Hat: Harry Potter World at Island of Adventure
Skirt: Alice and the Pirates
Purse: White House Black Market
Boots: -I forgot-








6 comments:

Akashi said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay
I really like what you did for Halloween~ Sad I didn't get to see in person ;-;
Also the drawing is adorable teehee

Donni Talluto/ LususNaturales said...

Loooovvveeeee the pictures you posted, especially the ones at AWA~!! Glad I was able to see everyone again! ;u;
And glad you liked the drawing too! /);A;/)

Andrea Nicole Baker said...

Lovely pictures! You look amazing.

Unknown said...

I hope we can hang out more Donni, I haven't seen you in a long time!!

Unknown said...

Haha thank you and IKR!! It made my day!! :D

Unknown said...

Thank you, and you do too lady! Cannot wait for the tea party <3