Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sad...

 
I had a bad day today at school, people being irresponsible and makes me wait for 3 hours for nothing...
I don't hate waiting, but my grade is on the line here, and that is never been good...
I won't even tell you how, because I still don't want to talk about it, but I might update this later when I'm calmer.

Another bad thing that happen is that I am in the middle of trading two of my dresses for other dresses with two people, and I am being a responsible trader and send it on time and using priority+tracking+insurance, but one girl did not ship it with tracking (thus I am confused as in where the dress is because it is supposed to be here today), and the other girl haven't even send it at all
 I hope those two dresses really going to show up...
I'm really sad right now... 

Bad...





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better soon ;-;
If you want anything (like chocolate or strawberry milk) just call me and I can go get it for you, no matter what time of night it is.

Unknown said...

Thank you for this, I felt better already because you offered to help me with Geology, and it takes up half of my stress away ! xDD