Monday, January 25, 2010

Planning for a lolita Valentine Party




I am thinking of holding a lolita Valentine party
and I already have a few plans for the event, it could be:


  •  Exchanging chocolates
  • Making the chocolate together and then eat together while watching a movie and drinking fruit punch or juice (maybe margarita or Baileys for the one who wants it... or do you prefer no alcohol?)
but my problem is: where is it going to be held???

Any suggestion???
Maybe held it in a bakery (there is this.. French bakery that I really love)???
or
What about if we go karaoke and  exchange ourchocolates there???


I kind of do not want to hold it in a restaurant because I have another plan that has to do with Dim Sum restaurant down at the Asia Town for another meetup...


If we decided to make chocolate, my house is not very accommodating because so many Asian spices and stuff being stocked inside the fridge and we cannot put the chocolate there, and we don't have American stuff that might be needed for making chocolate...
If someone can help me with the place (or *ehem*let-us-use-their-kitchen*ehem* something), I will be grateful.


Also, there is a problem where if we make the chocolate by our self, one or two accident might happen, and I don't want your precious lolita clothes to be ruined  ;^;

 

Any ideas/input?

Oh, also, although this is Valentine and the post is all pink and hearts and bunny,
this event is not only for sweet lolita, gothic, punk, classic lolitas are all welcome (in fact I might be a gothic lolits.. I'm not so sure yet..)



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Akashi said...This sounds really fun! I can't wait <3
Though like you said, nobody would want to get chocolate on their nice clothes, so maybe everyone should bring their chocolate and can do a random exchange. :D If they wrap them, it will be fun surprise! 8D

bunni ★ said...

I love your idea~! Maybe we could exchange chocolate at karaoke~. Or maybe a cafe? (I really love cafe/bakery >3<]) Mainly cafe or bakery has my vote. (:

I wish I could lend everyone my kitchen, but my house is TINY, and my dad would be very upset. xD;

Also, I really like Akashi's idea! But the only problem is... what if someone have peanut butter/peanut in the chocolate and their exchange partner is allergic... then it might be bad. ):

Anyway! I'll definitely be sweet lolita. :v

zitronecs said...

Hehe~ I wouldn't mind everyone coming to my apt, but I think that would be a bit of a drive for you all :( I have a lovely kitchen and living room [and 3 roommates lol] I think a couple of other lolitas are planning Valentine events too? If any one has one within an hour's drive of 31061 I can probably get a ride ^.^
Bakery + Karaoke sounds super fun. About the making of chocolates -> If everyone wears shortsleeves and an apron [or garbage bag] should be fine.
And people should note food allergies on a chocolate exchange.