Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Moi Meme Moitie and Rococo/Boroque Birdcage~



This outfit was actually from a while ago (sometime last year I think,)
I never got around to post it because I keep on forgetting haha.
For some reason I am addicted with Divine Cross and do not want to part with it at all!
I was surprised to learn that this print is not that popular, the details of it and the hand of the fabric is so amazing~
The lace is of course gorgeous, I have never felt disappointed with MMM's laces.


 
 I was feeling too stressed out due to school so I wanted to dress up a little bit. It is too hot in GA so I decided to do an updo.
Coordinate Rundown:
Skirt: Moi Meme Moitie Divine Cross
Bustier: Juliette et Justine
Shawl: Vintage
Shoes: BCBG


I just finished making a birdcage for my class and I really like the result, 
it is inspired by Rococo and Baroque Era:



for more pictures you can see it at: http://s1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/christheaamanda/to%20share/Bird%20Cage/
It was both fun and frustating to make haha

2 comments:

redtonic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thank you, it took me a while to decide on the design but I am happy with the outcome. I remember back when I was still active in D_L I was always looking forward for your post, I was really jealous of your Iron Gate! Thank you for reading and have a good day :)