Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Nail Art

DSC03408


13243_d[2]


A non finished nail art that I did two-three days ago because I was so bored
and needed a break from working on a commissioned headdress.
Before I always had my nail done once every two weeks,
the person who deco’d it was very good and I really like her style 55498
so I always ended up going back to her nail salon every time I want to change
my nail deco. Ever since I moved here I haven’t found anyone who can deco nails 55496
so that is why I am trying to do it myself.
I’m not too happy with the result 227405 , but I guess it is okay for first try?
The only one that I got a good pic of is my thumbs (2 hearts and 3 pearls)

13243_d[2]

DSC03402

DSC03409

2 comments:

Akashi said...

"Saloon" is a bar that cowboys go to xp

I think you did a good job! It looks pretty! : D

Unknown said...

@Akashi That is not what I meant but oh well >.>
Thank you vm :D