Monday, February 15, 2010

[b~bunny] Karaoke Party, Gothic, Bunny Twin, Tea Party

prints
pix (358)pix (358)pix (358)
I have been wearing lolita less and less, so this past few weeks, I decided I want to go all out !
Here are a couple pictures:
Karaoke Party
Two days ago, Atlanta lolitas had a Karaoke Party to celebrate Valentine’s Day,
it was very fun!
IMG_0279
IMG_0283 IMG_0296
IMG_0293 IMG_0298
IMG_0315  IMG_0299
Jessica’s Macarena make people dance !
IMG_0312 IMG_0310
Andrew with his Ring Ding Dong (SHINee)
&
Alexa dueting Truly Madly Deeply (I think it was that song) with me
IMG_0278IMG_0301 
After karaoke we went to H Mart (pictured), and then we went to eat at a Korean restaurant.
Bulgogi is very very very good~
IMG_0328
 IMG_0324




Bunny Twin
One week ago me and Eden went to have some Starbucks,
we accidentally became bunny twin xD
DSC02989


Tea Party
At the end of last month, I had a tea party with other Atlanta Lolita at the Four Season.
The tea is very delicious and the food was superb, thank you again Andrea for organizing it!
Dl0 Dl4

Oh, and this one is not lolita, but I just want to say Gong Xi Fa Cai!
IMG_0338
Constructive criticism is welcomed.
Oh and btw, I do not go to /cgl/,
so I don’t really know what is happening and I want to stay that way pix (559)

Thank you very much for looking!
pix (358)
pix (358)pix (660) pix (358)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry the pictures I took are so blurry... it's a weird camera. ;-;

Unknown said...

Ah, no worries! The lightning in the karaoke room was very low~
Thank you for bringing camera :D