Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Marionette Girl, do want but ...




 
When I saw Tokyo AP's front store which was displaying Marionette Girl's series,
I was like O.o DO WANT!
Especially the applique on it, its very adorable, and I also fell in love with the cape and all,
sadly AP will not release that type of decorated applique, but they will make it plain ...
The same case happened to carnival ... when it first came out, I bought it anyway, only to let it go after a few months because I really like the decorated applique and not so much the plain applique ...
Will history repeat itself ???

EDIT (12/7/09) : This is the one AP release



I really love the black one but ... I'm afraid to buy it ...
*sigh*
But then again, this dress is the one the marionette girl in AP's Starry Night Theater use,
and I have red Starry Night Theater ...
so I really really want this dress ...
Complicated feelings ...




No comments: