Monday, October 19, 2009

Can't wait


I cannot wait for my Vampire Requiem to come !!!
Akihiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii thank you soooooooooooooooo much ^o^♥
I was under the impression that BABY, the Stars Shine Bright in San Fransisco will have a few Vampire Requiem skirts, and jsks, but apparently it is only one per style/color (my fault for not reading carefully),
so thank you thank you thank you Akihi !!!
I will def. visit you when I go to Japan (which I know still a long time, so why don't you come here) T^T ♥
I will def. pay you back though, no matter what you say !!!



2 comments:

isabelle said...

Oh Your so lucky ! :D
I bet you'll look fantastic in your VR ! 8D

From Isabelle

P.s. I like your blog !

Unknown said...

I was so sad I missed the reservation, so this was a pleasant surprise for me xD
Thank you Isabelle :D
I am glad you like my blog ^-^)o